Wednesday, April 2, 2008

2009 Camaro - I want - Wanting Delayed

Wow. I just received a harsh reality check. I just called our local Chevrolet dealer and talked to a salesman. I wanted to see if there was an actual waiting list there yet. And Boy, did I get a big shock. The salesman told me they didn't have a waiting list because ....... here is the big kicker ........... they have now pushed the date back for the Camaro production. He said they would not be coming out until 2010! Ouch. I don't want to drive my current 1997 Honda Accord V6 for two more years. I would like a new car within the next year.

Worst part is that the car won't look like the car in the pictures! The salesman said it will be different but they are still confused on the details so I will have to keep in touch. This possibly could be inaccurate information but I am not finding much else to go on.

He did mention that the new Dodge Challenger is supposedly out but people are paying $15,000 over MSRP! Crazy. I wish I had money to throw around like that. It does look like a mean car but I will have to do some more research on it. The salesman said he thinks the price won't fully go down until next years model comes out.

No comments: