Wednesday, April 2, 2008

2009 Camaro - I want

Have you seen the new 2009 Camaro yet? I have many times, online. Talk about a thing of beauty. I consider myself a very money conscientious man and I try not too spend on material possessions but the new Camaro sure has me desiring. So how does a non-money spender obtain one of these babies without feeling guilty? The answer: Find another way to make the money (legally). For most of us it is not an easy thing to make $20,000 - $30,000 extra within 1 year. The rusty gears within my brain are cranking like no other trying to figure out how to do it. Next year we will see if I have succeeded.

Many dealerships have a long "waiting list" for the new 2009 Camaro so it helps knowing that I have more time to gather my money. Many dealerships have done auctions for the ability to purchase the first Camaro on the lot. You then had to pay at least the full MSRP price. Originally these auctions got up to $20,000 (not including the actual cost of the Camaro). Now it appears that most dealerships are just requiring a "refundable" down payment to be put on the list. Then you would have to put down a "non-refundable" payment before your order goes through.

I will just have to wait for the price to settle back down.

No comments: